FORUM DES ETUDIANTS ET LAUREATS DE L´ISITT
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
FORUM DES ETUDIANTS ET LAUREATS DE L´ISITT

FORUM ISITT

AccueilAccueil  GalerieGalerie  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -20%
Ecran PC GIGABYTE 28″ LED M28U 4K ( IPS, 1 ms, ...
Voir le deal
399 €

Is this helpful?

AuteurMessage
illubsst
Invité

Is this helpful? Empty
MessageSujet: Is this helpful?   Is this helpful? EmptyMer 3 Aoû - 5:55

Hello. Originally posted by mumzee: I have written everything I need to get SawIV done....but since I'm new at this do I need to uninstall dvdfab since a new version has come out and where do I go to download....then can I also download anydvd and clonedvd while having the dvdfab program....to all you experienced people it may be silly questions but to newbies like me they're very important......Thank you everyone......and are all of them freebies? If not what are the prices? After reading everything for SawIV I know how to do it......it seems majority were successful with anydvd and clonedvd....and is that the order I do them in and then dvdshrink and imgburn.....so please don't ask me to read the threads I just need to know the order to do it in......Thanks Again!!Not to sound mean or anything, but if you did read all those threads, you would see that all of your questions here are answered (minus maybe the costs of certain programs).1st - No, you don't need to uninstall any previous version of a program to use the new one. AnyDVD, CloneDVD, DVDFab, they all install on "top" of the old one.2nd - You can find the download location for the programs in the thread about Saw IV. Binkie, among many others, provided the links.3rd - Yes, you can download AnyDVD and CloneDVD while having the DVDFab program. Why wouldn't you? If you're talking about running the programs at the same time, that's a different story. If you try it out, you'll see. Don't worry, your computer won't explode. 4th - Not all of them are free. Slysoft programs cost some money (they recently raised it) but, in my opinion, they are worth the price. Although, I paid the original cost which was like 39 bucks or something. 5th - If you use AnyDVD with CloneDVD, you don't need Shrink or IMGburn. At least I didn't need it. You'll see my successful back up process in that thread. Happy burning!Latest AnyDVD to rip > VOBB to blank the unwanted on a DVD > Shrink to compress > ImgBurn to burn = Never starting a thread asking how to backup a movie
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Is this helpful?
Page 1 sur 1